2015年7月21日星期二

why you need a 1000 lumen flashlight in your flight bag?

Flight is full of challenge and uncertainty. You never know what will take place in next minute.A high power flashlight  is an essential gear you should put in your flight bag.
ou need to check the gears, read charts,flight plans,checklists and others. 1000 lumen led flashlight is in need especially when the flight illumination system can not provide adequate lighting.
1. Flight checking
It is important to make an all around check before flight.you have to be careful and experienced.A high lumen led flashlight will be a necessary kit. Let us see how a Sophisticated pilot finding engine problem with a high power flashlight.
I am responsible for a multi-million-dollar piece of equipment and the lives of over 100 passengers. During an inspection before fly, using my 1000 lumen Led flashlight, I found something. While inspecting the turbines, I found a raccoon deep inside the engine, something I never would have seen with a lesser light because the day was bright and sunny. It takes a really bright light for a proper inspection when the sun is beating down on the aircraft. If I’d have missed that raccoon, the engine would have been destroyed during the start-up procedure. injury or death from the turbine ripping apart. That day, this   high power flashlight helped me to prevent expensive engine damage and possibly prevented a ground-crew worker from serious injury. From that day on, I would always tell my pals to keep a 1000 lumen led flashlight in their flight bags.
2. Reading charts.
Flying charts are the most important document on aircraft.It guides and leads the flying way.a high power flashlight will provide vital assistance in bad weather.Let us see how a pilot survived with a 1000 lumen led flashlight.
“I had ever flown a small Cessna 150 through southern Utah.I was out and about for a little bit of joyriding and sightseeing. What I didn't expect was to race a thunderstorm back home. I knew the forecast had called for some unpleasant weather later in the evening, but I didn't expect a lightning show with me up at 10,000 feet. unfortunately,electricity system went on the fritz and I pulled off my high power flashlight and read the charts quickly and carefully. With my experiences, I cut short things and made a bee-line back in less than 1 hour. Thanks to God and the 1000 lumen led flashlight "

This high power flashlight is welcomed by pilots and available at wish

没有评论:

发表评论